Sean Sullivan's Resume - Last Updated on May 21, 2013
|Mr Sean M. Sullivan
More Contact Info Given Upon Request
Senior Website Quality Assurance Engineer/Senior Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Thirteen years of Quality Assurance experience.
- B.S. Business Management.
- Pursuing Web Development Certification.
- Certificate in Computer Science.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Basic Mandarin Chinese and Spanish language ability.
Development Tools: DB2, Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Advantage, MySQL, Toad, MS Access, Unix, Silverlight, Visual Studio .NET, Tomcat, Apache, Eclipse, Jasper, SQL Navigator, MS Sharepoing, dotProject, Media Wiki, Wordpress, Trellis Desk.
Quality Related Tools: Mercury Quality Center/Mercury Test Director, Mercury Winrunner, Mercury Quick Test Pro, Mercury Topaz, Mercury Loadrunner, PVCS Tracker, Rational Robot, Rational ClearQuest, JMeter, Test Case Manager, StarTeam, MS Team Foundation Server, Alexsys TeamWeb, TestLink, Mantis Bug Tracker, Bugzilla.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Prototyping, Incremental, Spiral, Rapid Application Development, Scrum.
Database Platforms: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MySQL.
Operating Systems: MS Windows 95 – MS Windows 8, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Unix (Solaris), Mac OS X.
EXPERIENCE:QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER - AccessData
- Generated requirements for software releases based on developer's mockup and current production software.
- Documented test plans and test cases, executed and evaluated results.
- Identified and tracked software issues and performed troubleshooting of problems.
- Represented customers in design meetings and provided ongoing input to enhance software and user experience.
- Performed scheduled production server maintenance releases as required.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST - BidCactus
- Developed comprehensive test plans based on requirements documents and the internal wiki.
- Reviewed business and technical specifications, created testing strategies/schedules with project team, executed test plans and validated results.
- Identified issues, retested and validated results working with various company personnel.
- Updated Quality Assurance procedures and regression wiki pages and managed quality assurance test environment.
- Coordinated release notes to company when release went live.
- Created/executed automated test suites to perform regression and performance testing of applications.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST - HigherOne
- Developed comprehensive test plans and reviewed business/technical specifications with project team. Created strategies, test schedules and executed test plans.
- Worked with end users and project team to resolve issues, retest and validate results.
- Facilitated cross-training to quality assurance team members.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST - HealthMarkets
- Developed test plans, created test strategies/schedules.
- Developed test suites for functional, regression and performance testing and validated results working closely with project team.
- Assisted the development team in testing the performance of varios website functionality using Load Runner.
JR. QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER - UBS AG
- Created comprehensive test plans based on interviews with developers and business analysts.
- Reviewed business and technical specifications with project team.
- Created test strategies and schedules and executed test plans. Retested and resolved issues and validated results.
- Led Quality Assurance project.
- Mastered WinRunner/Quick Test Pro to assist in the automation efforts of major Equities applications.
- Performed testing for both mainframe, pc based and web based trading applications.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS DELIVERY SPECIALIST - Aetna Inc.
- Developed test plans, reviewed business/technical specifications with project team.
- Created strategies, test schedules, executed test plans and validated results.
- Created automated test scripts to cover major portions of the regression test suites.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST - DirectAdvice Inc.
- Developed test plans and performed manual/automated testing of company and business partner's website for an online financial planning organization.
- Created automated scripts to perform automated testing of sites utilizing Mercury's Topaz. Developed test plans utilizing Mercury's Test Director and recorded defects with PVCS Tracker.
- Daily interface with project managers, java and web developers, database administrators, business and financial analysts.
- On-call 24-7 for troubleshooting and maintaining website.
- Created an internal website housing links for various partner environments.